Sunday, November 30, 2014

What is the sex of Doug Wright? Is he female or male? Is he a gay man? I need it for my academic research paper

 Doug Wright was born in Texas.  He is a gay man who wrote the successful play "I Am My Own Wife"  and "Quills."  He was once asked if he would write more plays and why he wrote "I Am My Own Wife."  He stated, "I thought that all the negative conditioning I had endured as a young gay man growing up in Texas," Wright said, was offset by Charlotte's extraordinary experiences of survival. In the early 2000s, Wright was at work creating screenplays for Warner Brothers. When asked by one reporter if he would return to the stage, Wright answered in the affirmative. He claimed to have stored in one of his desk drawers enough material to keep him writing plays for a long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is the main function of the fool in "King Lear"? What is the secondly function?

The fool as a character is confusing, but part of this is the difference between the 1600s and today, as well as the difference in place. If...