Friday, August 29, 2014

Can you please tell me what this quote means "The bravest of individuals is one who obeys his or her conscience"?

I think that the beauty of this quote is that you can interpret it however you want. It can be as meaningful as you want it to be, and I think that for most it is pretty important to them, including myself. 


To me, this quote means that you (I) can do whatever you want to do with your life. You shouldn't let people tell you what to do, and don't let them influence you either. You should pave your own path, go against the grain, and show the world that you are an awesome individual. Don't simply do as you're told, question why and if you don't like it, find an alternative. 


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is the main function of the fool in "King Lear"? What is the secondly function?

The fool as a character is confusing, but part of this is the difference between the 1600s and today, as well as the difference in place. If...