Friday, July 4, 2014

Please give me the name of 3 songs that are about Holden from "Cacther In The Rye" and tell me the names of the singers?Please, I need the...

There are more than three songs which refer to or have a reference to Holden from Catcher in the Rye. The Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution’s song, "Here's to Life" on their debut EP “A Call To Arms” references Holden Caulfield by stating: "Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine, we go drinking from time to time."

Aesop Rock's song "Save Yourself" contains the line "Naw man it wasn't me, it was Holden Caulfield, brother / I just read and pulled the trigger."

Epik High’s instrumental album "Soundtrack to a Lost Film" has a song titled "Holden Caulfield".  “Holden Caulfield from “Catcher in the Rye” put away 'cause he wasn't all there.”

Five Iron Frenzy's song "Superpowers" on their album Our Newest Album Ever! contains the line "Sometimes I feel I'm Holden Caulfield, sometimes Jack Kerouac."

Tricks’ song "Trinity" contains the line "The one who's seated, on the throne within in a force field/you’ll get tossed and feel lost like Holden Caulfield/Raw deal..."

The Max Levine Ensemble's song "Love, Capital L" contains the line "and that's how I came to see how Holden Caulfield was your prophet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is the main function of the fool in "King Lear"? What is the secondly function?

The fool as a character is confusing, but part of this is the difference between the 1600s and today, as well as the difference in place. If...